Are you interested in starting a LaFe group on your campus?
This audio is from a 2013 seminar at our national LaFe student conference to equip students who want to "Start Something Nuevo." It will give you everything you need to know to begin Latino ministry on campus:
- Vision and starting Latino ministry
- Connecting with Latino networks
- Praying for your campus
- Organizing strategic gathering and outreach events
- Identifying and pressing through obstacles
- Following up with newcomers
You can also listen to shorter soundbites based on topic.
After listening, head on over to our coaching page at LaFe Planting to learn more!